Hypertension Monthly Workshop
Chronic Disease SupportMonthly support groups session for adults 50+ who have high blood pressure or wish to learn how to prevent high blood pressure and sessions for people living with hypertension or wishing to prevent the onset of hypertension.
Hypertension GroupThe program is designed to support adults 18+, living with high blood pressure or who has a family history of high blood pressure to manage or prevent complications of the disease.
FREEMONTHLY HYPERTENSION INFORMATION WORKSHOP
COME AND LEARN ABOUT:
- How you can bring your blood pressure down
- What are the best foods to eat?
- What do all the numbers mean?
- Learn exercises that can help you protect your heart
- Learn ways to relieve stress
For more information, please call Fadumo at 416-744-6312 ext. 4245 or email Fadumo.firstname.lastname@example.org.