- Reduce diet-related chronic diseases
- Improve the relationship with food
- Get the most out of your workouts
- Deal with a picky eater at home
- Determine if the use of the supplement is required
- Find out if a diet is right for you
- Navigate the grocery store
- How to find reliable nutrition information
- How to eat and enjoy as many foods as possible and how to live a longer healthier life
Nutrition Programs and workshops
Our registered Community Dietitian provides guidelines for eating healthy diets to individuals and families and provides education to agencies and groups in the community on healthy eating, food budgeting, cooking skills, grocery shopping, and many nutrition topics as requested.
Periodically Dietitian will write an evidence-based information newsletter covering different food and nutrition-related topics.
Every year during March Dietitians of Canada celebrates healthy eating. For the celebration, Dietitians organize events and develop resources that help educate Canadians about healthy eating.
Client Eligibility CriteriaAll clients must be residents of the catchment area served by Rexdale CHC.
- Internal Referrals: active clients of Rexdale CHC services who are referred by their providers.
- External Referrals: clients referred by medical doctors and other health care professionals outside of Rexdale CHC.
- Self-Referred Patients: clients who need the service but are not referred by any health care providers.
Rexdale CHC Main OfficeDates & Times
- Monday & Wednesday 9 a.m to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Rexdale CHC 222 DixonDates & Times
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 9 a.m to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Rexdale CHC HUBDates & Times
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 9 a.m to 5 p.m.
- Thursday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.