Pathways to Education
The geographical catchment area for Pathways to Education Rexdale is:
South: John Garland Road
East: Kipling Avenue
North: Albion Road and Finch Avenue West
West: Martingrove Road
How to Join
- All students in the geographic catchment area and those who attended Elmbank JMA, Greenholme JMS, and St. Dorothy Catholic School in grade 8 are eligible to enroll in the Pathways Program, regardless of their academic performance or economic circumstances.
- Initial enrolment begins in Grade 9 and students remain in the program until the end of Grade 12.
- However, students may join the Program in any high school grade where applicable.
- The Pathways Program is at no cost to the participants.
- If you would like to join the Pathways Program and are currently enrolled in Grades 9 – 12, please contact Madina Wasuge at email@example.com or call 416-743-5552 ext 2222 or Angela Brown-Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org at 416-743-5552 ext 2375.
Students who actively participate in the program and are meeting expectations are eligible to receive incentives from the program based on funding.
In addition to monthly incentives, students who are registered in the program -for a minimum of two years- will receive a bursary of $500 per year to go towards their post-secondary education.
To speak to the director of the Pathways to Education Rexdale program, please contact Madina Wasuge at email@example.com, or call 416-743-5552 ext 2222 / 416- 786-1358 (cell).
To speak to the Student Parent Support Worker Coordinator contact Angela Brown-Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-743-5552 ext 2375 / 647-262-5570
Support with tutoring please contact Sunita Kak at email@example.com or call 416-743-5552 ext 2230/ 647-300-6547.
Support with mentoring and accessing your bursary or applying for scholarships, contact Angela Brown-Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-743-5552 ext 2375/ 647-262-5570.
Pathways to Education Rexdale (Jamestown) is located at:
8 Taber Road
Toronto, ON M9W 3A4
Tel: 416-743-5552 ext. 2222
Programming runs from Monday to Friday from 4 – 7p.m. Pathways to Education Rexdale is administered by host agency Rexdale Community Health Centre, a multi-service center offering free quality health care, community support, and activities for people of all ages and all cultures.