Rexdale Community Health Centre
- Anyone ages 12 years and older are eligible for first doses of Pfizer
- Anyone ages 12 years and older who received Pfizer first dose (at least 21 days ago)
- Anyone ages 12 years and older who received Moderna first dose (at least 28 days ago)
- Anyone ages 12 years and older who received AstraZeneca first dose (at least 8 weeks ago)
- (even if second dose was Moderna)
- Group 1: Specifically immunocompromised individuals (2nd dose at least 2 months ago)
- Group 2: Ages 18 and older (2nd dose at least 3 months ago (84 days))
- Group 3: Received Non-Health Canada approved vaccines – case by case)
COVID-19 Vaccine for Children Now Available
- Children ages 5-11 are eligible to receive the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.
- The child should not have had any type of vaccine in the past 14 days and should not receive any vaccine 14 days following the vaccination.
- If your child is turning 12 in 2021 (born in 2009), they should receive adult dosage.
More blog posts will be posted here soon. Please check back next time.
Free COVID-19 Test:
You are welcome to test if you have any symptoms or have been exposed to a confirmed case of COVID-19.
Patient Handout - Paxlovid - EN Eligibility Criteria for COVID-19 PCR Testing in Ontario:
Prioritization for Molecular Testing for COVID-19 Infection (Effective April 11th, 2022 Ontario Health).